• Promote public awareness of the services and facilities of the Walpole Public Library.
• Support and cooperate with the Library in developing Library services and facilities for the community.
• Raise funds for the Library.
• Receive and encourage gifts, endowments, and bequests to the Library.
• Lend legislative support where needed.
• Sponsor cultural and educational programs.
• Support the freedom to read, as expressed in the American Library Association Bill of Rights.
We welcome donations of gently used books, magazines, and DVDs for our ongoing book sale.
Please leave your donation
in the Friends Room at the Walpole Public Library.
Donation bins are under
for 1/2 price
the last Saturday
of each month.
Friends Officers and Board Members
Vice President: Mary Schmidt
Secretary: Maura Hardiman
If you would like to learn more about how to be involved in the Friends of the Walpole Public Library,
Friends Organizational Information
The Friends of the Walpole Public Library, Inc. Bylaws